Tuesday, May 27, 2008 27 May 08(2)
Posted by Loving At A God Level at 11:52 PM
Today was GREAT! haha
woke up at 10am! after sooo long..finally get to awaken at 10... haha
then went online, had chinese tuition from 1pm to 2.30pm
after that went to marvin's house to see the guitar hero game haha
IT'S SUPER HARD! marvin, I really don't know how you do it man! PRO!

So yeah...tried a little then gave up, watched marvin play instead...
after that I went to his other com and played Dota for awhile, WAA AFTER SO LONG,
FORGOT ALL THE KEYS LAA! haha I'm now back to beginner level.
oh well...shall stay there till I finish my Os?? or maybe I'll leave it as that forever! haha

Then we went on to MSN! haha marvin added winifred..tsk lame laa! msn contact steal-er haha
don't think about getting _ _ _ _'s msn add man haha and if you do and add, haha I'll do likewise!! haha

So yea, we played com games then lead to short guitar chat session and then we
decided to go to tampines mall! ate at Long John's, combo 1! 
this time I finally got my crums..LOL but can't really eat them...braces were hurting.
but marvin ate chilli!!!!! haha and drank his coke immediately after tasting the chilli.
aww...YOU'RE WEAK haha (: learn to eat chilli man! haha it's really great!
chilli rocks!

Then went to yamaha to look at guitars and get picks/thumb picks. We saw an electric guitar
that looked really really COOL! but it was $1000..LOL haha so we could only look
to satisfy our visual lusts haha and then walked off. Took the escalator from 3rd level to
basement 1 -__- lol  and there, bought sth from mos burger for marvin's mum..and just so
timely, my dad called! was gonna upgrade my iTouch so yea...walked marvin to the first level
then took the lift up to 3rd level to NuBox and upgraded my iTouch!
now it's full of features man!!! haha IT EVEN HAS A BIBLE!! and I can take notes too!
and I've installed many games...haha oh marvin, there's one game, that is something like
guitar hero! haha you got to try it sometime!

So yes, I came back home after the upgrade, wanted to study but got distracted away
by chats haha..so yea chatted till 10/11plus then went to study, for 2hrs!
and it's now 1.15am in the morning! goodmorning people!! haha
I've got to go to school for remedial later on, waking up at 7.30am, reaching school by 9am.
P.O.A remedial!!! it's 3 days straight, till friday. But i'll only be going for two days..see how?

yeahh...it's late..real late, got to go now!
bye and take care friends! (: