Saturday, May 24, 2008 24 May 08
Posted by Loving At A God Level at 4:16 PM
Just got off the phone with Mr.Ng....LOL he called me!
how he got my number? it's still a mystery ha but yes he called to make an appointment
on when to go to school to meet him with my parents. I was like Can I don't go? then he blasted his voice laa! like eh after all the trouble I did for you could you at least turn up with your parents?? haha TSK so okay okay calmed him down, told him that it was just a normal question...he's weird and somehow funny in a certain way! He can talk softly and nicely to you then the next moment, raise his voice!

I really hope that I won't have to go for it. Cause I know it'll be boring and the same
Ten Year series answer and solutions he is gna give. Like O levels is coming in less than 
6mths time, you got to really make sure your son studies. (To parents), your grades are good but not good enough. You got lots of competitors so work a lot harder.(To me) then he'll
go on his know-it-all speech haha

anyway.....same as I said yesterday, got no choice, even he himself is counting on it. I got to,
GIVE HIM FACE and turn up. so okay this holiday is officially gone-ed! haha almost everyday
of the week got to go back to school for remedials and now got one more, meeting
with Mr.Ng -__- haha nevermind! at least I'll be going through it all with my friends HAHA
they're all going too! so yeah not alone in this haha

Okay go off now.....
BYE! (: