Wednesday, May 21, 2008 22 May 08
Posted by Loving At A God Level at 7:56 PM
whoaa!!! I really need to change man!
realised that I've become MEANER these days.....two examples are: on one of the rehearsals,
I teased *********** about something, only two people knew I was disturbing that person!
felt bad laa!
second was just yesterday, in one of my conversations, I said YUCK when someone said that one
of my juniors was pretty on msn. TSK I'M SO SORRY!
yeah.....I'd try my best! haha 
ps: tell me off when I'm being mean alright?! I won't mind......(:

Also, I'm getting LAMER! tssk all thanks to jovan and leonard! LOL stop telling me lame jokes!
and bringing me to lame places man! haha I don't wanna be LAME! haha and the badminton game last week was really ?!
haha we all lost count of our scores can! haha and I kept missing the shuttle cork...LOL don't
know what was wrong with me...maybe stressed about my chinese O levels this coming Monday?
AND YESSSSS THE O LEVEL CHINESE PAPER 1 & 2 IS THIS MONDAY!!! gonna try my BEST.
I believe I can do well? hope I won't have to re-take it at the end of the year, so I'll have time
for my other 7 subjects...LOL

My results are out! 3As, 3Bs, one D7 and one F9, total L1R5 = 17pts
BAD MAN! I'm aiming to get into Victoria JC!!! and the cut-off point is 5 points, minus-ing CCA
points. Means I have to get 6 A1s plus my CCA point, 2, to get into Victoria JC!!! all the best seah!!!!! June Holidays gonna work very hard! I'm currently 12 points behind....

Okay, I've digressed. Back to what I was saying..haha CHANGING. Last thing that I've got to change, TIME SPENT WITH MY LORD!
I have been spending a lot lesser time praying and worshipping God man! I'm determined 
to spend at least 30mins doing my quiet time everyday, no matter how busy I am. God has
been so great and awesome to me, the least I can do is to spend time with Him everyday.
I mean without Him, I'd be like how I was last time in pri school! Mischievous, haughty and snobbish. at least I've got rid of the haughtiness and snobbishness already...haha If you've known me then, you'd know that I'm really different! haha ask Rong Gui, he'd know haha and now I'm left with a little of the mischievousness...LOL hey I'm a guy? do the math...haha without mischievousness, I'd be such a boring person! dull and weird.

Yeah! by the end of this year, I want to be someone who is able to play like crazy, but at the same time do well academically and also stay spiritual, and not shallow in any way! that'll
be EUGENE 2.0! I proclaim that in Jesus' name, AMEN!!!