Friday, May 23, 2008 23 May 08
Posted by Loving At A God Level at 9:00 PM
Oh man!!!! Mr.Ng has posted to all sec 5 students to meet him
during the June Holidays!!! ARGH!! alrdy have to go back a lot of times?!!! TSSSK
nevermind.....I got to be grateful to him?? After all he's helped me get the A.maths Subject.
don't matter, last year already...I'll end it off well!!
/
/
/
/
Got back results today! After that, Mr.Ng came into our class to share with us strategies
on how to improve our grades and scolded people with bad results. He delayed us till 10.40am
can??? was like EHH I wanna leave NOW! tsk but no choice, he's the teacher, not me..so stayed.

Congrats Rong Gui! haha you PASSED OVERALL, 6 out of 8 subjects and also 13/32 in class position!...and you said you only pass 2 subs...HUI GUANG! stop suaning RG?!?!
haha you already lost to me in every subject, accept A.maths -__- but that'll change! I'LL MAKE SURE IT DOES! so don't laugh at ppl haha get your grades right! all the best yea? lets do well
for our Os haha

Went to TM with friends for lunch, ate at mos burger! I didn't eat at all! haha just drank coke
and corn soup. NOT ON DIET! just didn't feel like eating ha....felt disappointed that I didn't get
what I wanted for my MYEs. haha then went to cut hair, and after that went back to TM to 
find a b'day present for Ming Jian..oh haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY! so when we got his present,
rushed down to Singapore Poly! it is at Dover!!! far man haha but we went anyway.

Singapore Poly is superrr BIG! we almost got lost la! like where's the business school????
then walk here walk there, the maps around were useless! just got us more confussed.
Finally we decided to call him up, and at last! we found the business school! then I called
him to come to the food court there and when he arrived, we surprised him!!! gave him 
a Jay Cho poster, a toy sushi, REAL sushi, a bracelet and a helium gas-ed balloon!
He was happy, thanked us, left cuz he had a test soon.....then we went on and buy food/drinks etc and ate.

When we were done satisfying our stomaches, we went back down to paya lebar for the 
RED RAIN prayer meeting!!!!!!!! we prayed and prayed and prayed! haha really prayed a lot
man! it's just GREAT! heart of God church's gonna have a breakthrough!! it ended at 8pm.
So I went back after that! and vuuala! I'm home chatting + blogging + TV-ing haha

Okay..right haha shall stop here!
bye friends! (: