Sunday, May 25, 2008 25 May 08
Posted by Loving At A God Level at 11:43 PM
The Red Rain Concert is officially OVERRR!!!
they're on their way to the next country I guess. They are a group that
travels round the world spreading the goodness of God! isn't it just so cool?
being able to go round the world EVERY year and at the same time spread the Gospel.

Yeah....they announced to all of us that this was their best concert in Singapore!!!!!
haha today Marvin, Cogels, Felicia, Lindy, Benedict and Joel (all sec 2s except benedict, sec 3) came! GREAT MAN! hoped you all really enjoyed?
haha I sure did. THANKS AH marvin and cogels....messed up my hair -__- 
COGELS, you finally got your wish? haha my hair let you mess up until like UGLY?!
and marvin too! and after doing mine you did felicia's haha FUNNY LA!
and at first lindy and benedict were sort of liturgic then afterwards when the balloons were released, they started playing and jumping to the songs! cool!
haha weird but okay cool....
it's amazing what balloons can do to someone's mood? LOL

Everyone...and I really mean everyone went high man!
haha we were all like whoo-ing and jumping and playing...
it was crazy and FUN! you guys really rock! haha
then after the concert, they all left, accept for joel, he joined us for dinner.
We ate at Macs...I ATE BIG MAC MEAL! haha with large mash potato from KFC
haha lol don't ask....I'll NEVER be fat so yea, I'm releasing the 'devouring' attitude in me! (:

So after that I left for home while everyone else went to marina square and PLAY!!!!!
oh man.. really wanted to go! but tmr's O level chinese paper 1 and 2 so got to go back and revise
on the formats etc. SIANNNN -__-
like 100 over people were going to marina square and I can't GO!!!
tsk nvm...there's always another time!
after my O levels, I shall play like there's no tomorrow!

Thanks YASSY for praying for my O levels tomorrow!!
really really appreciate it! thank you! haha
yea sooooooooo, if you've missed this year's Red Rain concert, don't worry!
there's always NEXT YEAR!
they'll be back every year..so don't miss them next year yea?
or else like what the bible says, there'd be screaming and gnashing of teeth! HAHA lol

Alright....I'll go off now haha to sleep or study more or sth
byeeeeeee!!!