Sunday, May 25, 2008 24 May 08(2)
Posted by Loving At A God Level at 1:18 AM
I MISSED HILLSONGS!!! haha lol
it's the second concert I missed man!
haha I went for the Red Rain concert instead...and RED RAIN IS REALLY by far the
GREATEST GREATEST rock band in the world! HAHA in my opinion...don't know
about yours, but I'm standing here.

I'll tell you more about it tomorrow! after the last day of red rain haha
YESSS THERE'S ONE MORE DAY OF RED RAIN TOMORROW!! cannot miss it man!
Felicia, Marvin and Cogels coming haha GREAT! CONGRATS CHERYLETTE! you made it
to tampines JC haha it's Jordan's choice man! haha all the best and excel there....too bad not gna go there next year haha planning to go into Victoria JC/St.Andrew's JC/Ngee Ann Poly Mass Communication....yeah haha I'm gonna aim to get a degree in english language! NUS, here I come haha in 4 to 5 years time.... so yea. But I'll promise to crash there in Jan okay?
haha then meet you and other ex-guitar members haha
okay it's lateeeee! 1.25am (this blog's time is messed up) haha got to sleep. awaking at 7.45am tomorrow morning!
alright bye again!!! XD

ps: lol okay lurh haha *****e is pretty haha take back what I said (: