Friday, May 30, 2008 30 May 08
Posted by Loving At A God Level at 10:40 PM
okay, just finished studying... haha
right, today was day 2 of the camp! it was really fun laa!
I reached church at about 10am. Ponned my POA remedial. didn't feel like going,
so yeah....reached school to take my notes then went to church.

The first camp event was food cross!!! went around looking for food plus
all the links between them haha RAN ALL OVER THE PLACE!
and we ate something gross!!! we had char siew with kaya!! yess...I know, sounds eww,
but it was quite nice (: BUT I'M NOT EATING IT AGAIN.
then ate egg tarts, duck rice, fried banana, etc. NICE.

after completing all the events, we RAN straight back to church cuz the food cross was
a race, there were 13 teams, and the top 3 would get points!
turns out that the team I was in, team 4, didn't get top 3!! ): hahaa but we all had fun.
REAL GREAT FUN!

Games were up next following after the food cross.
we played games, had forfeits to people that lost. haha I kena laa!
but I wasn't alone...HAHA kai sheng, esther, joshua, wyane. cheryl, benny, ee loo, and
a few more haha can't remember...but yeap wasn't alone with the forfeits.

After the games came dinner/bathing time!!
Teams 1 to 6 were selected to eat first while teams 7 to 13 were to bathe first.
yeap ate, bathed, sat together and talked as it was free and easy all the way till 7.30pm.
At 7.30pm, it was pst Tan's seminar!
but i couldn't go!! had to go home and study -__-
So I left with kong tat, jia wen and cheryl to the train station and from there, 
left for home....

Reached home at like 8.30pm, studied till like 9plus, went to chat with a few people online,
then at 10pm went back to studying again. and now it's 11pm! haha I'M DONE STUDYING!
yeaaa!!! so blog, and going back to chat (: